After the welfare state : politicians stole your future-- you can get it back
- Ottawa, Ill. : Jameson Books, c2012.
- Physical description
- 180 p. ; 21 cm.
HB99.3 .A38 2012
- Unknown HB99.3 .A38 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 137-139) and index.
- Introduction / by Tom G. Palmer
- The tragedy of the welfare state / by Tom G. Palmer
- How the welfare state sank the Italian dream / by Piercamillo Falasca
- Greece as a precautionary tale of the welfare state / by Aristides Hatzis
- Bismarck's legacy / by Tom G. Palmer
- The evolution of mutual aid / by David Green
- Mutual aid for social welfare : the case of American fraternal societies / by David Beito
- The welfare state as a pyramid scheme / by Michael Tanner
- How the right to "affordable housing" created the bubble that crashed the world economy / by Johan Norberg
- Poverty, morality, and liberty / by Tom G. Palmer
- A little further reading for fun and understanding (and better school papers).
- Publication date
- edited by Tom G. Palmer, Students for Liberty & Atlas Network.