Transboundary environmental governance : inland, coastal and marine perspectives
- Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT, USA : Ashgate, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xvi, 380 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm
K3590.4 .T73 2012
- Unknown K3590.4 .T73 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -371) and index.
- Perspectives on transboundary environmental governance / Robin Warner and Simon Marsden
- Transboundary environmental governance, collaboration and the law : empirical insights from water and natural resource management in inland Queensland, Australia / Cameron Holley
- Marine protected areas and transboundary governance / Lorne Kriwoken, Julie Davidson and Michael Lockwood
- Effective governance across Central Asian boundaries : what lessons does the Central Asian transboundary watercourse management experience provide for mountain biodiversity conservation across the Kyrgyz-Tajik boundary? / Michelle Lim
- Developing agreements for transboundary environmental impact assessment and strategic environment assessment in Asia / Simon Marsden
- Transboundary pollution from offshore oil and gas activities in the seas of Southeast Asia / Youna Lyons
- Coordinating strategic environmental assessments of marine and terrestrial plans : geo-engineering in the marine environment / Karen N. Scott
- A model litigant? : Australia's record in transboundary environmental litigation / Tim Stephens
- Transboundary environmental impact assessment in marine areas / Warwick Gullett
- Conserving marine biodiversity beyond boundaries : developing environmental assessment frameworks / Robin Warner
- Could the Espoo Convention become a global regime for environmental impact assessment and strategic environmental assessment? / Timo Koivurova.
- Marine resources conservation > Law and legislation > Congresses.
- Environmental management > Law and legislation > Congresses.
- Coastal zone management > Law and legislation > Congresses.
- Environmental impact analysis > Law and legislation > Congresses.
- Transboundary pollution > Law and legislation > Congresses.
- Convention on Environmental Impact Assessment in a Transboundary Context (1991)
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Robin Warner, University of Wollongong, Australia, Simon Marsden, Flinders University, Australia.
- "This book arose out of a seminar organised by the contributing editors, Robin Warner and Simon Marsden, which was held on 12 May 2011 ... at the University of Wollongong in Australia"--Page .