1987 licensing law handbook : computer software distribution and acquisition issues
- New York, N.Y. : Clark Boardman Co., 1987.
- Physical description
- 1 v. (various pagings) ; 23 cm.
- Licensing law library.
KF3145 .A75 N56 1987
- Unknown KF3145 .A75 N56 1987
- Toedt, D. C.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Patent opportunities for software-related subject matter / by Travis Gordon White & Richard Redano
- Some practical aspects of software copyright law / by D.C. Toedt and Paul M. Janicke
- Organization, structure, and the originality issue : "prior art" evidentiary lessons from recent software copyright litigation / by D.C. Toedt
- Computer databases : copyright and other protection / by Hilary E. Pearson
- Warranties, commercial and consumer : allocation of economic risks in the distribution of software / by Robert T. Daunt
- The U.C.C. revisited : second-generation remedies in computer contract transactions / by Mark L. Gordon & Jean R. Pechette
- Practical and legal issues relating to the marketing of microcomputer software by means of site licenses / by Shannon T. Vale & Craig W. Harding
- Selected legal and business considerations in site licensing, volume discounts, local area networks and multi-user configurations / by Allen R. Grogan
- Shrink-wrap licenses of mass marketed software : enforceable contracts or whistling in the dark? / by Richard H. Stern
- Software contracting : title, acceptance, and other plagues / by David H. Tannenbaum
- Ensuring ownership of custom-developed computer software : guidelines for contracting companies / by Michael O. Sutton & D.C. Toedt
- Special problems in computer industry bankruptcies and workouts / by Murray Drabkin & Daniel T. Brooks
- Handling diminished cash flow : bankruptcy-proofing software licenses and escrows / by Raymond P. Haas & Bernard A. Burk
- Financing of high technology companies : intellectual property assets as collateral / by G. Larry Engel & Mark F. Radcliffe
- United States export controls on computer hardware and software exports : an overview and a report on recent developments / by John F. McKenzie
- Distribution of computer software in non-U.S. countries : five important concerns / by Richard L. Barnacchi, Clare Deffense, & Bryan B. Ford.
- Publication date
- edited by D.C. Toedt III.
- Title Variation
- Licensing law handbook
- Computer software distribution and acquisition issues
- Licensing law library, 0731-5783