Symposium : conversations about Sandra Day O'Connor ; Willard H. Pedrick lecture
- Tempe, AZ Arizona State University, 
- Physical description
- pages 778-1015 ; 26 cm
KF8745 .O25 S957 2007
- Unknown KF8745 .O25 S957 2007
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Symposium: Conversations about Sandra Day O'Connor. Ideologue to pragmatist? : Sandra Day O'Connor's views on abortion rights / Stewart Jay
- Justice O'Connor's race and gender jurisprudence / Paul Bender and Chelsea Sage Durkin
- Justice O'Connor and "the threat to judicial independence" : the cowgirl who cried wolf? / Arthur D. Hellman
- Judges struck by lightning : some observations on the politics of recent Supreme Court appointments / L.A. Powe, Jr.
- The future of religious pluralism : Justice O'Connor and the establishment clause / Deborah Jones Merritt and Daniel C. Merritt
- Willard H. Pedrick lecture. Some reflections on imperfection / Martin D. Ginsburg.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Conversations about Sandra Day O'Connor
- Symposium held March 23, 2007.
- Symposium issue of Arizona state law journal, volume 39, number 3 (fall 2007).
- Related Work
- Arizona state law journal.
- Included Work
- Willard H. Pedrick lecture.