Women and transitional justice : the experience of women as participants
- New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 216 p. ; 25 cm.
K644 .W64139 2013
- Unknown K644 .W64139 2013
- Yarwood, Lisa.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -208) and index.
- Women, transitional justice and indigenous conflict : the role of women in addressing New Zealand's colonial past / Lisa Yarwood
- Women, peace and security : mainstreaming gender in transitional justice processes / Amy Barlow
- International criminal justice and the girl child: difference needs, equal opportunities / Annelotte Walsh
- Lessons from the field: the inclusion of refugee women in transitional justice initiatives / Sarah Maddox
- The adjudication of sex crimes under international criminal law : what does gender have to do with it? / Caroline Fournet
- Denial, impunity and transitional justice : the fate of female rape victims in Bosnia and Herzegovina / Clotilde Pégorier
- A tool for reconciling gender and customary law / Lauren Fielder
- Reparations in Colombia : advancing the women's rights agenda / Catalina Diaz with Iris Marin
- The Peruvian case: gender and transitional justice / Julissa Mantilla Falcón.
- Publication date
- edited by Lisa Yarwood.