Beyond territoriality : transnational legal authority in an age of globalization
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhofff Publishers, 2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 565 p. ; 25 cm.
- Queen Mary studies in international law ; v. 11.
KZ3678 .B49 2012
- Unknown KZ3678 .B49 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Extra-territoriality and transnational legal authority / Günther Handl
- Community and jurisdictional authority / Adeno Addis
- Extra-territorial legal problems in a world without nations : what the medieval jurists could teach us / James Gordley
- Defining the space of transnational law : legal theory, global governance and legal pluralism / Peer Zumbansen
- Governance without government : an overview / Larry Catá Backer
- Extra-territoriality of pollution control laws from a European perspective / Eckhard Rehbinder
- The curious legal landscape of the extra-territoriality of US environmental laws / Jonathan Remy Nash
- Territoriality and extra-territoriality in intellectual property law / Alexander Peukert
- Access of transnational litigation to American courts : re-thinking the adequacy of alternative forum and interests in global efficiency / Edward F. Sherman
- Constitutions in transfer : territoriality and extra-territoriality / Günther Frankenberg
- The territoriality and migration of fundamental rights / Stefan Kadelbach
- Maritime law, the epitome of transnational legal authority / Martin Davies
- Jurisdiction in cyberspace / Joachim Zekoll
- Transnational capital market regulation and the role of the stock exchange / Onnig H. Dombalagian
- Transnational legal authority in competition law and governance : territoriality, commonality and networks / Imelda Maher
- Modern international investment law as an example of extra-territorial law-making and law-enforcement / Rainier Hofmann
- Extra-territoriality in the context of WTO law / Friedl Weiss
- Proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, a problem of extra-territoriality / Michael Bothe
- Constructing transnational climate regimes / Eric Dannenmaier
- The regulatory landscape of global governance and transnational legal authority / Peer Zumbansen.
- Publication date
- edited by Gunther Handl, Joachim Zekoll and Peer Zumbansen.
- Queen Mary studies in international law ; v. 11