- Publication date:
- New Delhi : Published by Academic Foundation in association with CUTS International, 2012.
- xviii, 375 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 347-362).
- Developing countries in WTO negotiations : moving from the margins to the middle / Vinod Rege
- Agriculture : at the centre of DDA negotiations / Robert Azevedo & Braz Baracuhy
- Non-agricultural market access (NAMA) : balancing development and ambition / Shree B.C. Servansing
- Trade in services : safeguarding developing country interests / Guillermo Malpica Soto
- Trade facilitation : negotiations towards a win-win outcome / Manzoor Ahmad
- TRIPs in DDA : personal perspective of a developing country negotiator / Guilherme Patriota
- Rules negotiations : anti-dumping, subsidies and countervailing duties, fisheries subsidies and regional trade agreements / Guillermo Valles Galmes
- Special and differential treatment : continuing saga of stalled negotiations / Nelson Ndirangu
- Preference erosion : negotiation with steadfast pragmatism / Shree B.C. Servansing
- Dispute settlement understanding : proposals for reform / Manual A.J. Teehankee
- G20 : combining substance with solidarity and leadership / Ujal Sing Bhatia
- The group of 33 : navigating in turbulent waters / Dian Triansyah Djani, Erwidodo and Denny Wachyudi Kurnia
- NAMA 11 on industrial goods : theory and practice of successful coalitions / Faizal Ismail
- Asserting the rights of smallness : small and vulnerable economies at the WTO / Ronald Sanders
- African group and DDA : maintaining solidarity of a large coalition / Arsene M. Balihuta
- LDC group : shared challenges, united responses / Matern Y.C. Lumbanga.
- Mehta, Pradeep S.
Kaukab, Rashid S.