The revolutionary trauma release process : transcend your toughest times
- Berceli, David, 1953-
- Vancouver : Namaste Pub. ; Berkeley, CA : Distributed in North America by PGW, c2008.
- Physical description
- xvi, 207 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
RC552 .P67 B47 2008
- Unknown RC552 .P67 B47 2008
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Life is traumatic
- Insight from Hurricane Katrina
- "Help me heal myself"
- When life doesn't work out the way it's supposed to
- How our instant-on button gets stuck
- Beyond the therapist's couch
- How the body copes with trauma
- What your gut instinct is
- Drowning in trauma
- Am I going crazy?
- Resolving post-traumatic stress disorder
- "Things like that don't happen to us"
- Trauma in the workplace
- Healing our divisions
- "God no longer existed for me"
- Tough times can make you stronger
- A soldier shows the way
- The body and the present moment
- The trauma release process(tm)
- The exercises.
- Publisher's Summary
- Life is stressful, anxiety provoking, and frequently traumatic. The result is that many of us are hurting, and often we are unaware of how deep our pain runs. These experiences aren't simply over and done with once they have passed. They each leave their mark, etched deep into both the psyche and the body. This affects how well we function from this point onwards. The Revolutionary Trauma Release Process shows what stress, anxiety, and trauma do to our mental wellbeing and physical health. Despite the uffering we experience in life, Dr. Berceli argues that even the most damaging events can become a pathay to a more fulfilling and meaningful life. The magic of The Revolutionary Trauma Release Process is that it can be utilized by anyone, any place on the planet. The process can reestablish a person's equilibrium, stabilize their life, and turn them to an emotionally healthy place.
(source: Nielsen Book Data)
- Publication date
- David Berceli.