General education and the development of global citizenship in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China : not merely icing on the cake
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 238 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Routledge research in Asian education.
LC988 .C6 G46 2013
- Unknown LC988 .C6 G46 2013
- Xing, Jun, editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- General education and global citizenship : a comparative study in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China / XING Jun and NG Pak-sheung
- Globalization and higher education in greater China : trends and challenges / HUANG Chun-Chieh
- The implications of university culture development for general education / SONG Shanggui
- From liberal education to general education : change and continuity in the philosophy of university education / LEUNG Mei Yee
- Meaning and methods : the role of general education and its curriculum designing / HU Xianzhang and CAO, Li
- The relationship between general education and whole-person education / LIN Mei Chin
- Case studies of mainland China : general education in higher education institutions / LI Manli and SHI Jinghuan
- Various curricular designs at UGC-supported universities in Hong Kong / FREAKE Hedley
- Science, the first humanity (shifting his focus to liberal studies in general?) / BABSON John Freeman
- How to teach science as general education courses with an emphasis on Chinese medicine / FAN Ka Wai
- General education mathematics at the university level : courses and pedagogical approaches / WANG Lixia
- How to train faculty to teach general education curricula / WANG Lin-Wen and LIANG Jia-Chi
- A personal view of the evaluation of the humanities and social sciences in higher education / HUANG Chun-Chieh
- Learning outcomes of general education course with service-learning component : a case for academic and student affairs collaboration in Hong Kong / LAI Kwok Hung and XU Hui Xuan
- Current situation and improvement strategies for general education assessment at mainland Chinese universities / FENG Huimin.
- Publication date
- Edited by Xing Jun, Ng Pak-sheung, and Cheng Chunyan.
- Routledge research in Asian education