- Publication date:
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2011.
- xii, 220 p. : ill. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to mobile technologies, conflict management, and ODR : exploring common grounds / Marta Poblet
- Mobile phones in conflict-stressed environments : macro, meso and microanalysis / Michael L. Best
- Appropriate mobile technologies : is grassroots empowerment for all? / Ken Banks
- Mobile technology, crowdsourcing and peace mapping : new theory and applications for conflict management / Jessica Heinzelman, Rachel Brown, and Patrick Meier
- How to crowdsource election monitoring in 30 days : the Mexican experience / Oscar Salazar and Jorge Soto
- Cell phones and conflict zones : how Souktel uses SMS technology to empower and aid in conflict-affected communities / Jacob Korenblum and Bieta Andemariam
- ODR and government in a mobile world / Ethan Katsh and Daniel Rainey
- Crowdsourcing dispute resolution over mobile devices / Colin Rule and Chittu Nagarajan
- Mobile technology and the rule of law / Alina Huiu and Jeffrey Aresty
- Towards and online family dispute resolution service in Australia / Elisabeth Wilson-Evered ... [et al.]
- Burma : a modern anomaly / Emily Jacobi
- Modern governance : applications, challenges and scaling-up / Johan Hellström
- Privacy for reporters of human rights abuses : identity and anonymity in mobile networks / Leonard A. Martucci and Simone Fischer-Hübner
- Personal privacy in mobile networks / Claudio A. Ardagna, Sabrina De Capitani di Vimercati, and Pierangela Samarati.
- Poblet Balcell, Marta.
Law, governance and technology series ; v. 2.