Piracy and international maritime crimes in ASEAN : prospects for cooperation
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 257 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- NUS Centre for International Law series.
KZ7212 .P57 2012
- Unknown KZ7212 .P57 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Robert C. Beckman and J. Ashley Roach
- The piracy regime under UNCLOS : problems and prospects for cooperation / Robert C. Beckman
- Global conventions on piracy, ship hijacking, hostage taking and maritime terrorism / J. Ashley Roach
- Controlling piracy in Southeast Asia : thinking outside the box / Niko Passas and Anamika Twyman-Ghoshal
- International legal cooperation to combat piracy in the Horn of Africa / Marie Jacobssoon
- Piracy and armed robbery against ships in the ASEAN region : incidents and trends / Karsten von Hoesslin
- ASEAN measures in combating piracy and other maritime crime / Termsak Chalermpalanupap and Mayla Ibañ̃ez
- Ratification and implementation of global conventions on piracy and maritime crimes / Robert C. Beckman and J. Ashley Roach
- Maritime crimes and the problem of cross-border enforcement : making the most of existing multileral instruments / Cheah Wui Ling
- The way forward : enhancing legal cooperation between ASEAN member states / Robert C. Beckman and J. Ashley Roach.
- Publication date
- edited by Robert C. Beckman, J. Ashley Roach.
- NUS Centre for International Law series