Assessment for intervention : a problem-solving approach
- 2nd ed.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 386 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
LB1027.55 .A77 2013
- Unknown LB1027.55 .A77 2013
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- "Problem-solving assessment is an essential component of multi-tiered systems of support such as response to intervention (RTI) and positive behavioral interventions and supports (PBIS). This authoritative work provides a complete guide to implementing a wide range of problem-solving assessment methods: functional behavioral assessment, interviews, classroom observations, curriculum-based measurement, rating scales, and cognitive instruments. Prominent experts demonstrate the key role of assessment throughout the process of supporting at-risk students, from identifying academic and behavioral problems to planning and monitoring interventions. Several chapters include reproducible forms that can be downloaded and printed in a convenient 8 1/2" x 11" size"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- edited by Rachel Brown-Chidsey and Kristina J. Andren.