Symposium : the Fourth Amendment : views of the future
- University, Mississippi : University of Mississippi School of Law, c2012.
- Physical description
- ii, p. 895-1436 : port. ; 26 cm.
KF9630 .A75 S963 2012
- Unknown KF9630 .A75 S963 2012
- University of Mississippi. School of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / Thomas K. Clancy
- Big brother or little brother? : surrendering seizure privacy for the benefits of communication technology / José Felipé Anderson
- A unified theory for seizures of the person / Ronald Bacigal
- Challenges to the Terry for the twenty-first century / Richard E. Myers II
- Western Union, the American federation of labor, google, and the changing face of privacy advocates / Wesley MacNeil Oliver
- The new reality of search analysis : four trends created by new surveillance technologies / Ric Simmons
- The Warren Court's house built on sand : from security in persons, houses, papers, and effects to mere reasonableness in Fourth Amendment doctrine / Jack Wade Nowlin
- Responding to the challenges of contextual change and legal dynamism in interpreting the Fouth Amendment / Donald A. Dripps
- Reasonableness with teeth : the future of Fourth Amendment reasonableness analysis / Cynthia Lee
- No more chipping away : the roberts Court uses an axe to take out the Fourth Amendment exclusionary rule / Tracey Maclin, Jennifer Rader
- Fourth Amendment future : remote computer searches and the use of virtual force / Susan W. Brenner
- The future of the Fourth Amendment in a digital evidence context : where would the Supreme Court draw the electronic line at the international border? / Patrick E. Corbett
- The Fourth Amendment in a world without privacy / Paul Ohm
- Introduction to the James Otis lecture / Thomas K. Clancy
- Electronic privacy in the government workplace and City of Ontario, California v. Quon : the Supreme Court brought Forth a mouse / Clifford S. Fishman.
- Publication date
- sponsored by the National Center for Justice and the Rule of Law.
- Title Variation
- Fourth Amendment, views of the future
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Mississippi law journal, v. 81, no. 5 (2012).
- Related Work
- Mississippi law journal.