Criminal enforcement of intellectual property : a handbook of contemporary research
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 416 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Research handbooks in intellectual property.
K1401 .C75 2012
- Unknown K1401 .C75 2012
- Geiger, Christophe.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Cristophe Geiger
- Economic, legal and social impacts of counterfeiting / Reto M. Hilty
- Counterfeiting and consumer protection / Ansgar Ohly
- Counterfeiting and public health / Duncan Matthews
- Anti-counterfeiting : a Trojan horse for expanding intellectual property protection in developing countries? / Carlos M. Correa
- From sweatshops to organized crime : the new face of counterfeiting / Mickaël R. Roudant
- Historical perspective on criminal enforcement / David Lefranc
- Criminal enforcement of intellectual property law : an economic approach / Andrea Wechsler
- Why do 'good people' disregard copyright on the Internet? / Alexander Peukert
- Criminal enforcement and international IP law / Henning Grosse Ruse-Khan
- Criminal liability for intellectual property infringement in Europe : the role of fundamental rights / Jonathan Griffiths
- Criminal enforcement and European Union law / Tuomas Mylly
- The directive proposal on criminal sanctions / Johanna Gibson
- Criminal enforcement in the US and Canada / Daniel Gervais
- Shaping Chinese criminal enforcement norms through the TRIPS agreement / Peter K. Yu
- Criminalizing IP use in the UK : from trademark use to illicit downloads / Guido Westkamp
- The French case : comparison of the past, present and future of criminal law / Joanna Schmidt-Szalewski
- Strategies against counterfeiting of drugs : a comparative criminal law study / Hans-Georg Koch / Counterfeiting and the spare parts issue / Josef Drexl
- Counterfeiting and the music industry : towards a criminalization of end users? : The French 'HADOPI' example / Christophe Geiger.
- Publication date
- edited by Christophe Geiger.
- Research handbooks in intellectual property