Climate change and the oceans : gauging the legal and policy currents in the Asia Pacific and beyond
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northhampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- xviii, 274 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm
KZA1145 .C545 2012
- Unknown KZA1145 .C545 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Climate change and the oceans: legal and policy portents for the Asia Pacific region and beyond / Clive Schofield
- Implications of climate change for Asian-Pacific coastal and oceanic environments / Ove Hoegh-Guldberg
- Uncertain seas ahead: legal and policy approaches to conserving marine biodiversity in the face of changing climate / Robin Warner
- Climate change and marine living resources / Lisa Kirkendale
- Climate change : Antarctica and the Southern Ocean, science, law and policy / Marcus Haward
- Climate change and the limits of maritime jurisdiction / Andi Arsana
- Climate change and maritime security / Stuart Kaye
- The implications of climate change for maritime security forces / Chris Rahman
- Climate change and shipping / Stathis Palassis
- Climate change mitigation activities in the ocean: turning up the regulatory heat / Robin Warner
- Law of the sea.
- Climatic changes > Environmental aspects > Pacific Area.
- Climatic changes > Law and legislation.
- Climate change mitigation > Pacific Area.
- Marine ecosystem health > Pacific Area.
- Marine resources conservation > Law and legislation.
- Marine resources development > Law and legislation.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Robin Warner, Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS), University of Wollongong, Australia and Clive Schofield, Australian National Centre for Ocean Resources and Security (ANCORS), University of Wollongong, Australia.