- Publication date:
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- xvi, 461 p. ; 25 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- History of comparative law and society / David S. Clark
- Comparative sociology of law / Roger Cotterrell
- Comparative criminology / Francis Pakes
- Comparative anthropology of Law / Elizabeth Mertz and Mark Goodale
- Comparative law and economics : accounting for social norms / Francesco Parisi and Barbara Luppi
- Comparative law and political economy / John C. Reitz
- Comparative legal psychology : eyewitness identification / Ruth Horry ... [et al.]
- Separation of legislative and executive governmental powers / Howard J. Wiarda and Jonathan T. Polk
- Federalism and subnational legal systems : the Canadian example of provincial constitutionalism / G. Alan Tarr
- Judges, their careers, and independence / Carlo Guarnieri
- Civil court litigation and alternative dispute resolution / Koen van Aeken
- Criminal courts and procedure / Stephen C. Thaman
- Administrative law, agencies and redress mechanisms in the United Kingdom and Sweden / Michael Adler and Sara Stendahl
- Constitutional law and courts / Tom Ginsburg
- Legal cultures / David Nelken
- Legal education / David S. Clark
- Legal professions and law firms / David S. Clark
- Legal protection of the environment / Stephen C. McCaffrey and Rachael E. Salcido
- Preventive health at work / Julie C. Suk.
- Clark, David Scott, 1944-
Research handbooks in comparative law.