The EU and national constitutional law
- Stuttgart : Boorberg, 
- Copyright notice
- © 2012
- Physical description
- 206 pages ; 21 cm.
- Münchener Reden zur europäischen Integration ; Bd. 6.
KJE4444.95 .E9 2012
- Unknown KJE4444.95 .E9 2012
- Huber, Peter M. editor of compilation.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The Lisbon decision of the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany : openness towards European law while safeguarding fundamental political and constitutional structures / Rudolf Streinz
- Letter to Luxembourg : the Lisbon Treaty-decision as part of the ongoing "dialogue" between the Federal Constitutional Court of Germany and the European Court of Justice / Jon Kalbheim
- The German Federal Constitutional Court's statement on the new EU competences in the common commercial policy : how to deal with existing international investment treaties of the new member states? / Sophie Bings
- The Lisbon judgment and criminal law / Hans-Peter Folz
- The implications of the Treaty of Lisbon on criminal law / Frank Zimmermann
- The Charter of Fundamental Rights and member states' derogations from internal market obligations / Dorota Leczykiewicz
- The consequences of the EU's envisaged accession to the ECHR for the protection of fundamental rights in EU law matters / Walther Michl
- The justiciability of the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights in the domestic law of member states / Paul Yowell
- The European subsidiarity action and its implementation into German law / Foroud Shirvani
- EU legislative process and the national parliaments : symbolic importance and practical implications of the Treaty of Lisbon / Anzhela Yevgenyeva
- The structure of European Union law / Pavlos Eleftheriadis
- Like Canute : pushing back the waters of the incoming tides : the prospects for re-inventing UK constitutionalism / Patrick Birkinshaw.
- Supplemental links
- Table of contents
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- herausgegeben von Dr. Peter M. Huber, professor.
- Title Variation
- European Union and national constitutional law
- Münchener Reden zur europäischen Integration ; Bd. 6
- Contributions from a conference held April 2010 under the theme "Current problems in constitutional law : perspectives from Germany and the UK, " organized by Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich in cooperation with the Institute of European and Comparative Law at the University of Oxford.