Alternative ways to ius commune : the Europeanisation of private law
- Cambridge, U.K. ; Portland : Intersentia ; [Maastricht, The Netherlands] : METRO, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 255 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Ius commune europaeum v. 105.
KJC985 .A58 2012
- Unknown KJC985 .A58 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- The optional instrument and the Consumer rights directive : alternative ways to a new ius commune in contract law : introduction / Marco B.M. Loos and Anne L.M. Keirse
- Private law, global governance and the European Union / Jan Wouters
- Cross-border family relations in Europe : towards a common European matrimonial property law based upon cooperation between private international law and substantive law / Katharina Boele-Woelki
- A historical perspective on the protection of weaker parties : non-state regulators, colonial trade, and the market for junk bonds (16th-17th centuries) / Wim Decock
- The impact of Directive 2011/83/EU on consumer rights / Anca D. Chiriţă
- The proposal for a Common European sales law : how its drafting process might affect the optional instrument's added value for contract parties and its success / Esther van Schagen
- Historical perspectives on the remedies / C.J. de Bruijn
- Remedies in the European harmonisation projects : enforced performances, termination and damages / Tâm Dang Vu
- The seller's right to cure in the CISG and the Common European sales law / Sonja A. Kruisinga
- Price reduction as a remedy in European contract law and the consumer acquis / Sanne Jansen
- Suspension as a temporary defence in European contract law / Sanne Jansen
- Rethinking the treatment of the mitigation of loss under the Common European sales law / Anne L.M. Keirse.
- Publication date
- editors, Marco B.M. Loos, Anne L.M. Keirse.
- Title Variation
- Europeanisation of private law
- Europeanization of private law
- Ius commune europaeum ; v. 105