Transatlantic perspectives on administrative law
- Bruxelles : Bruylant, 2011.
- Physical description
- xii, 282 p. ; 24 cm.
- Collection droit administratif ; 7.
K3400 .A6 T73 2011
- Unknown K3400 .A6 T73 2011
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Transatlantic perspectives on administrative law : introduction / by Herwig C.H. Hofmann and Russell L. Weaver
- Eight things Americans can't figure out about controlling administrative power / by Sidney A. Shapiro and Richard W. Murphy
- The European picture : ten challenges facing EU public law in the coming decade / by Herwig C.H. Hofmann
- Collaborative governance : lessons for Europe from U.S. electricity restructuring / by Charles H . Koch, Jr.
- Protecting consumers in an era of world trade / by Russel L. Weaver, Udo Fink and François Lichere
- Fair procedures and the contracting state / by Denis Lemieux
- The many faces of administrative adjudication in the European Union / by Michael Asimow and Lisl Dunlop
- Public participation and transparency in administrative law : three examples as an object Lesson / by William Funk
- A common framework for decentralized EU agencies and the Meroni doctrine / by Jens-Peter Schneider
- Agencies versus networks : from divide to convergence in the administrative governance in the EU / by Wolfgang Weiss
- On capturing the possible significance of institutional design and ethos / by Peter L. Strauss.
- Publication date
- edited by Herwig C.H. Hofmann, Russell L. Weaver.
- Droit administratif = Administrative law ; 7
- "This volume contains contributions most of which were initially presented and discussed at the Administrative Law Discussion Forum which was held in May 2008, at the University of Montpellier"--P. [ix].