Independent counsel symposium
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Law Center, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 165-330 ; 25 cm
KF5107.5 .A75 I538 1987
- Unknown KF5107.5 .A75 I538 1987
- Georgetown University. Law Center.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / Stephen Breyer
- The separation of powers issue in the independent counsel debate / Kenneth R. Feinberg
- The constitutionality of the independent counsel statute / Simon Lazarus and Jane E. Larson
- Strengthening the independent counsel law requires judicial review of the Attorney General's decisions / Irvin b. Nathan and David P. Gersch
- A constitutional rationale for the independent counsel law / Donald J. Simon
- Prosecution of criminal cases : where executive and judicial power meet / Frank Tuerkheimer
- Appendix A. Statement of Griffin G. Bell on H.R. 1520 before the Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Administrative Law and Governmental Relations, U.S. House of Representatives
- Appendix B. Statement of Bruce Fein, president, Bruce Fein and Associates, Visiting Fellow for Constitutional Studies, The Heritage Foundation, before the House Judiciary Subcommittee regarding H.R. 1520 to reauthorize the Independent Counsel Statute
- Appendix C. Brief on appellant, in re sealed case (D.C. Cir. 1987) (No. 87-5264).
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special issue of American criminal law review, volume 25, number 2 (fall 1987).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- American criminal law review.