Insider trading symposium
- Washington, DC : Georgetown University Law Center, c1988.
- Physical description
- 314 p. ; 26 cm.
KF1073 .I5 I577 1988
- Unknown KF1073 .I5 I577 1988
- Georgetown University. Law Center.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword / Gary G. Lynch
- The revised Insider Trading Proscriptions Act of 1988 : a legislative remedy for a problem that persists / Harvey L. Pitt and Karen L. Shapiro
- Hush! : the criminal status of confidential information after McNally and Carpenter and the enduring problem of overcriminalization / John C. Coffee, Jr.
- Chinese walls : the transformation of a good business practice / James R. Doty and David N. Powers
- Insider trading and intangible rights : the redefinition of the mail fraud statute / Michael R. Dreeben
- The corporate takeover game and recent legislative attempts to define insider trading / Robert D. Rosenbaum and Stephen M. Bainbridge.
- Publication date
- Special issue of American criminal law review, v. 26, no. 1 (summer 1988).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- American criminal law review.