Symposium : regulation of politics
- Chicago, Illinois : Section of Administrative Law, American Bar Association, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- pages 465-811 ; 23 cm
KF4886 .A5 S967 2000
- Unknown KF4886 .A5 S967 2000
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Articles. "Expertness for what?" : the Gould years at the NLRB and the irrepressible myth of the "independent" agency / Joan Flynn
- Distinguishing legislative rules from interpretative rules / Richard J. Pierce, Jr.
- Symposium : regulation of politics. Federal Election Commission. Obstacles to effective enforcement of the Federal Election Campaign Act / Scott E. Thomas & Jeffrey H. Bowman
- "A complicated and indirect encroachment" : is the Federal Election Commission unconstitutionally composed? / Jamin B. Raskin
- The enforcement blues : formal and informal sanctions for campaign finance violations / Todd Lochner & Bruce E. Cain
- Campaign finance. Money talks : in defense of a common-sense approach to judicial review of campaign contribution limits / Jeremiah W. (Jay) Nixon & Paul R. Maguffee
- Campaign contribution limits : pandering to public fears about "big money" and protecting incumbents / D. Bruce La Pierre
- Two-party system. Pull the plug / Joel Rogers
- America's two-party system : friend or foe? / David A. Dulio & James A. Thurber.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Title Variation
- Regulation of politics
- Special issue of Administrative law review, volume 52, number 2 (2000).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Xing zheng fa xue yan jiu cong shu.