Symposium : geoengineering
- Tulsa, Okla. : University of Tulsa College of Law, c2010.
- Physical description
- vi, p. 221-378 ; 26 cm.
K3585.5 .A6 S963 2010
- Unknown K3585.5 .A6 S963 2010
- University of Tulsa. College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Geoengineering and climate management : from marginality to inevitability / Jay Michaelson
- Framing the social, political, and environmental risks and benefits of geoengineering : balancing the hard-to-imagine against the hard-to-measure / Gareth Davies
- Geoengineering the climate : an overview of solar radiation management options / William C.G. Burns
- Geoengineering and international law : the search for common legal ground / Ralph Bodle
- Colorado residential property owners and their cloudy right to precipitation capture / Ryan S. Hansen
- A navigational system for uncharted waters : the London Convention and London Protocol's assessment framework on ocean iron fertilization / Melissa Eick.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Tulsa law review, v. 46, no. 2 (winter 2010).
- Related Work
- Tulsa law review.