World trade law : text, materials and commentary
- Lester, Simon Nicholas.
- 2nd ed.
- Oxford ; Portland, Or. : Hart Pub., 2012.
- Physical description
- xv, 934 p. ; 25 cm.
K3941 .L47 2012
- Unknown K3941 .L47 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to world trade law
- The history and institutions of the multilateral trading system
- World trade law and international law
- World trade law and domestic law
- The settlement of disputes in GATT/WTO
- Border measures : tariffs and quotas
- Non-discrimination : MFN and national treatment
- Bilateral/regional trade agreements
- The Article XX "General exceptions" : health, the environment, compliance measures, public morals and more
- Subsidies and countervailing measures
- Dumping and anti-dumping measures
- The SPS and TBT agreements
- Trade in services
- Trade and investment
- Government procurement
- Trade and intellectual property : the TRIPS agreement
- Developing countries in the multilateral trading system
- Linkages between trade and social policies.
- Publication date
- Simon Lester, Bryan Mercurio and Arwel Davies.