- Publication date:
- New York : P. Lang, c2010.
- xix, 289 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Daniel Ethan Chapman
- Aloha for sale : a class analysis of Hawaii / Jean J. Ryoo and Peter McLaren
- American dreams: class in the United States / Susan Falls
- Global Malawiana : social theory and Malawi's global encounters / Steve Sharra
- Life among the ruins of empire : a Peace Corps education in Libya / Dennis Carlson
- Taking a social semiotic view of the spread of English / Tony Lee
- Monolingual ideology in the US : history, hegemony, and linguistic privilege / Hidehiro Endo and Paul Chamness Reece-Miller
- All we are saying : identity, communal strife, and the possibility of peace / H. Svi Shapiro
- Jewish identity in white and black / Daniel Ethan Chapman
- Sexuality in the Arab world : complexity and contradiction / Rachel Bailey Jones and Shawgi Tell
- Veiling the queer / C.P. Gause
- Contributions to social theory from dialogic feminism : giving a voice to all women / Ainhoa Flecha and Lidia Puigvert
- Feminist consciousness, transnationalism, and the interruption of borders / Leila E. Villaverde
- "In the spirit" : defining democracy and public education in South Africa / Donyell L. Roseboro
- Critical race theory, educational equity, and democracy in the US / Sabrina N. Ross
- Religious identity in the classroom and the looking-glass self / Christopher Stonebanks and Melanie Stonebanks
- Taking responsibility for the unconscious and Caputo's notion of religion-without-religion / Glenn M. Hudak
- Indigenous knowledges and pedagogy : a bicultural approach to curriculum / Diti Hill and Adrienne Sansom
- Reflections on multicultural education in the US : a complicated conversation / Delores D. Liston and Lorraine S. Gilpin.
- Chapman, Daniel Ethan.
Counterpoints, 1058-1634 ; v. 355
Counterpoints (New York, N.Y.) ; v. 355.