Chief Justice Roberts' influence on the Supreme Court
- [Tampa, Florida] : Stetson University College of Law, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- ix, pages 662-916 ; 26 cm
KF8745 .R6 C48 2011
- Unknown KF8745 .R6 C48 2011
- Stetson University. College of Law.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Introduction: Chief Justice Roberts' influence on the Supreme Court / Louis J. Virelli, III
- Articles. The Roberts Court and how to say what the law is / Michael P. Allen
- Is the Roberts Court really a court? / Eric J. Segall
- Leading the Court : studies in influence as a chief justice / Joel K. Goldstein
- Chief Justice Roberts (a preliminary assessment) / Arnold H. Loewy
- Children's developmental vulnerability and the Roberts Court's child-protective jurisprudence : an emerging trend? / Deana Pollard Sacks
- Preemption of tort lawsuits : the regulatory paradigm in the Roberts Court / Christina E. Wells, William E. Marcantel & Dave Winters
- Citizens United, Stevens, and Humanitarian Law Project : First Amendment rules and standards in three acts / William D. Araiza
- The Roberts Court and campaign finance : "umpire" or "pro-business activism?" / Russell L. Weaver
- William Reece Smith, Jr. Distinguished Lecture: "Justice for all" / Helaine M. Barnett.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Special issue of Stetson law review, volume 40, number 3 (spring 2011).
- Cover title.
- Related Work
- Stetson law review.