Reading assessment in an RTI framework
- Stahl, Katherine A. Dougherty.
- New York : Guilford Press, c2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 164 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
LB1050.46 .S73 2013
- Unknown LB1050.46 .S73 2013
- McKenna, Michael C.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 149-160) and index.
- "The importance of Response to Intervention has never been clearer. We strongly believe that RTI, when fully implemented, represents our best hope of building the kind of schoolwide framework necessary for making truly informed choices about the type and intensity of the reading instruction children receive. Our goal for this book is to offer the guidance needed to use these and other tools in an RTI framework. This is a book about the assessment component of RTI. We offer guidance and tools for gathering the information needed in an RTI framework. We have tried our best to write a book that is both practical and specific, that reflects both research and common sense, that is consistent with standards, and that affords guidance in the issues central to RTI"-- Provided by publisher.
- Publication date
- Katherine A. Dougherty Stahl, Michael C. McKenna.