Cross-cultural teaching and learning for home and international students : internationalisation of pedagogy and curriculum in higher education
- London ; New York : Routledge, 2013, ©2013.
- Physical description
- xii, 293 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
LB2375 .C76 2013
- Unknown LB2375 .C76 2013
- Ryan, Janette, 1956-
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Capitalising on a multicultural learning environment : using group work as a mechanism for student integration
- Exploring new frontiers in an internationalised classroom : team-based learning and reflective journals as innovative learning strategies
- Developing capability : international students in doctoral writing groups
- Feedback or feed forward? : supporting master's students through effective assessment to enhance future learning
- Internationalisation and quality in higher education : perspectives of English, Australian and Czech senior academics
- The challenges of multi-lingualism for international students in Denmark
- Engaging students in academic transitions : a case of two projects using student voice and technology to personalise the experience
- Business lessons without business : can arts-based training enhance cultural competence?
- Towards the global citizen : utilising a competency framework to promote intercultural knowledge and skills in HE students
- Exploring stakeholder perspectives regarding a "global" curriculum : a case study
- Socrates in the low countries : designing, implementing, and facilitating internationalisation of the curriculum at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (HvA)
- Future curriculum for future graduates? : rethinking higher education curriculum for a globalised world
- Global citizenship and campus community : lessons from learning theory and the lived-experience of mobile students
- Toward the intercultural self : Mahatma Gandhi's international education in London
- A mismatch of expectations? : an exploration of international students' perceptions of employability skills and work-related learning
- Pathologies of silence? : reflecting on international learner identities amidst the classroom chatter
- Raising students' awareness of the construction of communicative (in)competence in international classrooms
- Internationalising the curriculum for all students : the role of staff
- Developing the multicultural community of practice : starting at induction
- Listening to "other" intellectual traditions : learning in transcultural spaces?
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- edited by Janette Ryan.
- Title Variation
- Cross cultural teaching and learning for home and international students