Economic justice : philosophical and legal perspectives
- Dordrecht ; New York : Springer, c2013.
- Physical description
- xiv, 245 p. ; 24 cm.
- AMINTAPHIL (Series)
K487 .E3 E265 2013
- Unknown K487 .E3 E265 2013
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Some remarks on Hume's account of property including one cheer for the Communist manifesto / Charles Landesman
- Rousseau on poverty / Sally J. Scholz
- Bentham and payday lenders / David Michael Jackson
- Justice and correctional health services / Kenneth Kipnis
- Economic justice and freedom of conscience / Emily R. Gill
- Economic justice in the Oikos : freedom and equality in family law / Christopher Berry Gray
- Rights and economic justice in Nozick's theory / Rex Martin
- Poverty, markets, justice : why the market is the only cure for poverty / Jan Narveson
- Fatal flaws in the libertarian conception of the market / Jonathan Schonsheck
- Adam Smith's order for distributing the wealth of nations / Wade L. Robison
- Economic inequality and global justice / Ann E. Cudd
- Property, taxes, and distribution / William Nelson
- Monetary incentives, economic inequality, and economic justice / Alistair M. Macleod
- How demanding is the duty of assistance? / Mark Nevin
- World Bank rules for aid allocation : new institutional economics or moral hazard? / Nicole Hassoun.
- Publication date
- Helen M. Stacy, Win-Chiat Lee, editors.
- AMINTAPHIL : the philosophical foundations of law and justice