Environmental and energy law
- Chichester, U.K. ; Malden, Mass. : Wiley-Blackwell, 2012.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 651 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
K3981 .E58 2012
- Unknown K3981 .E58 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Karen E. Makuch and Ricardo Pereira
- Sustainable development and best available techniques in international and European law / Panos Merkouris
- Environmental regulation, business competitiveness and corporate responsibility / Ricardo Pereira
- A legal framework for clean technology transfer and finance / Helena Wright and Ricardo Pereira
- Technology innovation and the law : the example of climate adaptation technologies / Katrin Glatzel, Helena Wright, and Zen Makuch
- Sustainable energy law and policy / Matthew Leach and Sandip Deshmukh
- International and EU climate change law / Ricardo Pereira and Charlotte Jourdain
- UK climate change law and policy / Karen E. Makuch ... [et al.]
- The exploration and exploitation of energy resources in international law / Ricardo Pereira
- Occupational health and safety law : the oil and gas industry / John Paterson
- Energy agreements : force majeure and hardship clauses / Isabelle Fellrath and Frank Spoorenberg
- Carbon capture and storage technologies : an overview and some key issues / Tim Cockerill
- Carbon capture and storage liability / Zen A. Makuch, Slavina Z. Georgieva, and Behdeen Oraee-Mirzamani
- The clean development mechanism : legal and contractual framework in CDM renewable energy projects / Kenneth Aidelojie ... [et al.]
- Solid waste management and regulation / Arturo Castillo-Castillo
- Water management and regulation / Dieudonné-Guy Ohandja and Alexandra Collins
- Integrated pollution and control : the industrial emissions directive / Iain MacLean
- The law and practice of air quality management / Zen Makuch and Marilena Karyampa
- Contaminated land and regulation / Owen Lewis
- The regulation of nanotechnologies / Sekai Ngarize, Karen Makuch, and Ricardo Pereira
- Environmental law standards and principles of good laboratory practice for environmental protection / Elizabeth Prichard and Karen Makuch
- Planning, strategic environmental assessment (SEA) and environmental impact assessment (EIA) / Martin Birt and Steven Smith
- Regulating environmental information and environmental data / Karen E. Makuch
- Corporate law and the Aarhus Convention / Nikzad Oraee-Mirzamani and Zen Makuch
- Compliance and enforcement in international, european and national environmental law / Ricardo Pereira
- Case studies / Karen E. Makuch.
- Publication date
- edited by Karen E. Makuch, Ricardo Pereira.