Reassessing the Nuremberg Military Tribunals : transitional justice, trial narratives, and historiography
- New York : Berghahn Books, 2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 321 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- War and genocide ; v. 16.
KZ1178 .R43 2012
- Unknown KZ1178 .R43 2012
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -305) and index.
- Introduction: Nuremberg's narratives : revising the legacy of the "subsequent trials" / Kim C. Priemel and Alexa Stiller
- The trials of Robert Kempner : from stateless immigrant to prosecutor of the foreign office / Dirk Pöppmann
- A judge, a prosecutor and a mass murderer : courtroom dynamics in the SS-Einsatzgruppen trial / Hilary Earl
- Victims, witnesses and the ethical legacy of the Nuremberg medical trial / Paul Weindling
- Semantics of extermination : the use of the new term of genocide in the Nuremberg trials and the genesis of a master narrative / Alexa Stiller
- The SS as the 'alibi of a nation'? : Narrative continuities from the Nuremberg Trials to the 1960s / Jan Erik Schulte
- Tales of totalitarianism : conflicting narratives in the industrialist cases at Nuremberg / Kim C. Priemel
- From clean hands to Vernichtungskrieg : how the high command case shaped the image of the Wehrmacht / Valerie Hébert
- The power of images : real and fictional roles of atrocity film footage at Nuremberg / Ulrike Weckel
- The fate of Nuremberg : the legacy and impact of the subsequent Nuremberg Trials in postwar Germany / Devin O. Pendas
- From IMT to NMT : the emergence of a jurisprudence of atrocity / Lawrence Douglas.
- Publication date
- edited by Kim C. Priemel and Alexa Stiller.
- Studies on war and genocide ; v. 16