Conference on life insurance industry class actions and complex litigation : study materials
- Philadelphia, PA : American Law Institute, c2012.
- Physical description
- x, 222 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
KF1175 .A2 C66 2012
- Unknown KF1175 .A2 C66 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Latest developments and trends in significant annuity and life insurance litigation / by Roland F. Jorden ... [et al.]
- Reliance, causation, and equity (or lack thereof) in the California annuity litigation / by Fletcher C. Alford, Laura L. Geist, and Ryan B. Polk
- Statistical string theory for the courts : if the data don't fit-- / by David F. Babbel, Vincent James Strickler, and Ricki Sears Dolan
- Real-world index annuity returns / by Geoffrey VanderPal, Jack Marrion, and David F. Babbel
- Key ERISA litigation decisions / by Elizabeth J. Bondurant, Ronald Dean, and Timothy D. Hauser
- ERISA litigation updates / by James O. Fleckner ... [et al.]
- Trying complex and class action cases / by Dale S. Hagstrom
- Plaintiff's themes in life insurance and annuity class litigation / by Robert S. Gianelli
- Inhouse counsel : outside counsel's partner and link to past, present and future / by Barbara H. Furey
- The myth of juror impartiality : practical struggles for minimizing juror bias / by Daniel J. Cooper ... [et al.].
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Life insurance industry class actions and complex litigation
- At head of title: ALI/CLE, the American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education.
- "September 20-21, 2012, Cambridge, Massachusetts."