Why good lawyers matter
- Toronto : Irwin Law, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 214 p. ; 23 cm.
K115 .W49 2012
- Unknown K115 .W49 2012
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Foreword: The lawyer : a material witness / George Elliott Clarke
- "Better-- or worse?" : The satisfactions and frustrations of the lawyer-client relationship / Daphne Dumont
- Was Lincoln right? / Augustus Richardson
- Lawyer or liar? : Breaking down public perception / Stephen G.A. Pitel
- Lawyers, guns, and money : lawyers and power in Canadian society / Adam M. Dodek
- Why we love to hate lawyers / Dean Jobb
- The better part of average / Patrick Healy
- Why do we regulate lawyers? / Alice Woolley
- Lawyers, snails, and bottles : the creeping pace of change in the law / Melina Buckley
- More and more lawyers : less and less justice / Roy McMurtry
- The great Canadian lawyer : a manifesto, eh / Jocelyn Downie & Richard Devlin
- Post-9/11 lawyers / Trevor C.W. Farrow
- Guiding lawyers to be the best they can be : the fundamental ideals of the legal profession / Stephen T. Goudge.
- Publication date
- edited by David L. Blaikie, Thomas A. Cromwell, Darrel Pink.
- Issued also in electronic format.