Slavery and slave trade in Nigeria : from earliest times to the nineteenth century
- Ibadan : Safari Books, 2010.
- Physical description
- xvi, 215 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / J.F. Ade Ajayi and Okon Edet Uya
- Slavery and slave trade in Sokoto and Kebbi states / Mahdi Adamu
- Slave trade and slavery in the north east region of Nigeria / Sa'ad Abubakar
- Slavery and relics of slavery in Bornu and the three emirates / Bawuro M. Barkindo
- Slavery and slave trade in the Middle Niger and Confluence area / I. Shaaba Jimada
- Indigenous slavery and slave trade in the Cross River region / Okon Edet Uya
- Slavery and slave trade in Niger Delta and its hinterlands / Abi A. Derefaka
- Slavery and the trans-Atlantic slave trade in southwestern Nigeria / Akin Alao
- Slavery, slave trade and the state in pre-colonial Nigeria / Okon Edet Uya.
- Publication date
- edited by J.F. Ade Ajayi and Okon Uya.