Research-based approaches for assessment
- Boston : Pearson, c2013.
- Physical description
- viii, 144 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
LB2822.75 .R465 2013
- Unknown LB2822.75 .R465 2013
- Lloyd, John, Ph. D.
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Response to intervention: school-wide prevention
- Data-based decision making
- Best practices in assessment for eligibility identification
- Parent participation in assessment and in development of individualized education programs
- Individualized education programs: legal requirements and research findings
- Using assessments to determine placement in the least restrictive environment
- For students with disabilities
- Curriculum-based assessment
- Accommodations for assessment.
- Educational evaluation.
- Publication date
- John Wills Lloyd ... [et al.].