International law in the era of climate change
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA, USA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxiv, 378 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
K3584.8 .I587 2012
- Unknown K3584.8 .I587 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Mapping the impact of climate change on international law / Rosemary Rayfuse and Shirley V. Scott
- Climate change and international human rights law / Stephen Humphreys
- Climate change and international refugee law / Alice Edwards
- Climate change and international trade and investment law / Markus Gehring, Marie-Claire Cordonier Segger and Jarrod Hepburn
- Climate change and international environmental law / Catherine Redgwell
- Climate change and the law of the sea / Rosemary Rayfuse
- Climate change and space law / Francis Lyall
- Climate change and international humanitarian law / Karen Hulme
- Climate change and the law on the use of force / Christine Gray
- Climate change and statehood / Emily Crawford and Rosemary Rayfuse
- Participation in climate change governance and its implications for international law / Ellen Hey and Andria Naudé Fourie
- Climate change and compliance and enforcement processes / Jutta Brunnée
- Climate change and state responsibility / René Lefeber
- Climate change and dispute resolution processes / Hari M. Osofsky.
- Publication date
- edited by Rosemary Rayfuse, Shirley V. Scott.
- "The papers on which the chapters of this book are based were presented at a workshop held at the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law at the University of Cambridge on 1 and 2 September 2010"--Preface.