A measure of success : the influence of curriculum-based measurement on education
- Minneapolis : University of Minnesota Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiii, 392 p. : ill ; 24 cm.
LB3060.32 .C74 M43 2012
- Unknown LB3060.32 .C74 M43 2012
- Espin, Christine.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Curriculum-based measurement: the paradigm, history, and legacy / Joseph R. Jenkins and Lynn S. Fuchs
- A review of Deno and Mirkin's special education resource teacher (SERT) model: an early effort to reconcile the right to social integration with a need for effective instruction / Douglas Fuchs and Renee Bradley
- Using curriculum-based measurement to develop educationally meaningful and legally sound individual education programs (IEPS) / Mitchell L. Yell and Todd W. Busch
- When the "emerging alternative" becomes the standard / John L. Hosp and Michelle K. Hosp
- School and district-wide implementation of curriculum-based measurement in the Minneapolis public schools / Doug Marston
- Implementing data-based program modification big ideas / Gary Germann
- The contribution of curriculum-based measurement to response to intervention: research, policy and school practice / Kim Gibbons and Ann Casey
- How curriculum-based measures help us detect word recognition problems in first graders / Eric Dion ... [et al.]
- How progress monitoring research contributed to early intervention for and prevention of reading difficulty / Roland H. Good III ... [et al.]
- Technological applications of curriculum-based measurement in elementary settings: CBM in the digital age / Erica Lembke, Kristen McMaster, and Pamela M. Stecker
- Big ideas and core values: the influence of Stanley Deno's work on secondary mathematics progress monitoring / Anne Foegen
- They're getting older, but are they getting better? the influence of curriculum-based measurement on programming for secondary-school students with learning disabilities / Christine Espin and Heather M. Campbell
- Curriculum-based measurement at Larue Elementary: they said it couldn't be done! / Amanda Kloo, Charles D. Machesky, and Naomi Zigmond
- Curriculum-based measurement progress monitoring and the health of general education / Deborah L. Speece
- Curriculum-based measurement and English language learners: district-wide academic norms for special education eligibility / Steven L. Robinson, Margaret J. Robinson, and Lionel A. Blatchley
- A tribute to Stanley Deno: curriculum-based measurement for English learners in first grade / Anne W. Graves
- Extending curriculum-based measurement to assess performance of students with significant cognitive disabilities / Teri Wallace and Renøta Tichø
- How curriculum-based measurement progress monitoring contributes to the alignment of instruction and state adopted standards and assessments / Greg Roberts, Jeanne Wanzek, and Sharon Vaughn
- Curriculum-based measures: application with state assessments / Gerald Tindal
- Curriculum-based measurement, progress monitoring, and state assessments / James G. Shriner and Martha L. Thurlow
- Stanley Deno's contributions to teacher education scholarship and practice / Paul T. Sindelar, James L. McLeskey, and Mary T. Brownell
- The impact of curriculum-based measurement on teacher practice / Dana L. Wagner and Barbara J. Scierka
- Data-based program modification and the launching of careers / Edward S. Shapiro and Francis E. Lentz, Jr
- School psychology as problem solving / Theodore J. Christ
- Cognitive processes in reading and the measurement of comprehension / Paul van den Broek and Mary Jane White
- Current status of curriculum-based measurement in Korea / Dong-il Kim
- Footprints of curriculum-based measurement in South Korea: past, present, and future / Jongho Shin
- Expanding the use of curriculum-based measurement: a look at Nicaragua / Sylvia Linan-Thompson
- The use of curriculum-based measurement maze in Greek: a closer look at what it measures / Panayiota Kendeou and Timothy C. Papadopoulos
- Conclusion: reflections on the influence of curriculum-based measurement on educational practice and policy and its progenitor / Mark R. Shinn.
- Publication date
- Christine A. Espin ... [et al.].