Social entrepreneurship in the age of atrocities : changing our world
- Cheltenham, UK ; Northampton, MA : Edward Elgar, c2012.
- Physical description
- xxxix, 259 p. ; 24 cm..
HD60 .S5925 2012
- Unknown HD60 .S5925 2012
- Kaufman, Zachary D. (Zachary Daniel), 1979-
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 225-245) and index.
- Social entrepreneurship in the age of atrocities : introduction / Zachary D. Kaufman
- "I pray to see again what I saw" : the national vision for Sierra Leone / Sophie Raseman and Anthea Zervos
- Starting a movement for refugee rights in the Global South : asylum access and beyond / Emily E. Arnold-Ferńandez ... [et al.]
- Social entrepreneurship in a post-genocide society : building Rwanda's first public library, the Kigali Public Library / Zachary D. Kaufman
- "Stand bold" : Indego Africa's business case for Rwandan women / Conor B. French, Matthew T. Mitro, and Benjamin D. Stone
- Transformation through education : Generation Rwanda and access to higher education for Rwanda's orphans and vulnerable youth / Dai Ellis, Jamie Hodari, and Oliver Rothschild
- Providing access to education for children orphaned or made vulnerable by HIV/Aids : Orphans Against Aids / Scott Grinsell and Andrew Klaber
- Inspiring generational change : Americans for Informed Democracy / Seth Green and Leah Maloney
- Reconnecting cousins : children of Abraham / Ari Alexander and Gul Rukh Rahman
- Social entrepreneurship in the age of atrocities : lessons learned and conclusion / Zachary D. Kaufman
- Afterword / Cheryl L. Dorsey.
- Social entrepreneurship.
- Publication date
- edited by Zachary.D. Kaufman.