Symposium : creativity and the law.
- Notre Dame, Ind. : Notre Dame Law School, c2011.
- Physical description
- p. 1819-2266 ; 26 cm.
K1401 .A6 S958 2011
- Unknown K1401 .A6 S958 2011
- University of Notre Dame. Law School.
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
- Introduction : creativity and the law / Mark P. McKenna
- Creativity, improvisation, and risk : copyright and musical innovation / Olufunmilayo B. Arewa
- Genius against copyright : revisiting Fichet's Proof of the Illegality of Reprinting / Mario Biagioli
- A note on incentives, rights, and the public domain in copyright law / Abraham Drassinower
- The role of creativity in trademark Law / Jeanne C. Fromer
- Market structure and innovation : the case of modern art / David W. Galenson
- Creativity and cultural influence in early Jewish law / Roberta Rosenthal Kwall
- Knowledge curation / Michael J. Madison
- To promote the creative process : intellectual property law and the psychology of creativity / Gregory N. Mandel
- The western cultural model of creativity : its influence on intellectual property law / R. Keith Sawyer
- Atypical inventions / Sean B. Seymore
- Harvesting intellectual property : inspired beginnings and "work-makes-work, " two stages in the creative processes of artists and innovators / Jessica Silbey
- Scary monsters : hybrids, mashups, and other illegitimate children / Rebecca Tushnet.
- Publication date
- Title Variation
- Creativity and the law
- Cover title.
- Special issue of Notre Dame law review, v. 86, no. 5 (September 2011).
- Related Work
- Notre Dame law review.