The Oxford handbook of economic conflict resolution
- Oxford ; New York : Oxford University Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xii, 406 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
HD42 .O94 2012
- Unknown HD42 .O94 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Rachel Croson and Gary Bolton
- Communication in bargaining experiments / Gary Charness
- Communication media : for negotiation process and outcome / Zoe I. Barsness
- Intermediation and diffusion of responsibility in negotiation : a case of bounded ethicality / Neeru Paharia, Lucas C. Coffman, and Max H. Bazerman
- Deception in negotiations : the role of emotions / Francesca Gino and Catherine Shea
- Communicating frames in negotiations / Kathleen L. McGinn and Markus Nöth
- Models of coalition formation in multilateral negotiations / Siddhartha Bandyopadhyay and Kalyan Chatterjee
- Gaming with fairness : some conjectures on behavior in alternating offer bargaining experiments / Rami Zwick and Vincent Mak
- Wages, inequity and questions about incentive schemes / Peter Werner
- Social comparison in negotiation / Jan Crusius and Thomas Mussweiler
- The utility of relationships in negotiation / Ashley D. Brown and Jared R. Curhan
- Connectivity and cooperation / Nancy R. Buchan, Enrique Fatas and Gianluca Grimalda
- Trust, distrust and bargaining / Iris Bohnet and Stephan Meier
- Evolution and breakdown of trust in continuous time / Amnon Rapoport and Ryan O. Murphy
- Contracting / Brit Grosskopf
- Negotiating reputations / Axel Ockenfels and Paul Resnick
- Bargaining and negotiations : what should experimentalists explore more thoroughly? / Werner Güth
- Biased beliefs in negotiation / George Wu, Richard Larrick, and Raegan Tennant
- Bluffing, agonism, and the role of overconfidence in negotiation / Samuel A. Swift and Don Moore
- Risk in negotiation : judgments of likelihood and value / Richard P. Larrick and George Wu
- Heterogeneity in ultimatum bargaining : the role of information, individual characteristics, and emotions / Angela C. M. de Oliveira and Catherine C. Eckel
- A model of when to negotiate : why women don't ask / Linda Babcock, Julia Bear, and Hannah Riley Bowles
- Explaining and predicting cultural differences in negotiation / Michele J. Gelfand ... [et al.]
- Bargaining games with joint production / Emin Karagözoǧlu
- Upstream and downstream negotiation research / Leigh Thompson, Brian Lucas, and Erika Hall.
- Publication date
- edited by Gary E. Bolton and Rachel T. A. Croson.
- Title Variation
- Handbook of economic conflict resolution