Skills & values. Administrative law
- Aman, Alfred C., Jr.
- New Providence, NJ : LexisNexis, c2012.
- Physical description
- xi, 171 p. : forms ; 26 cm.
KF5402 .A825 2012
- Unknown KF5402 .A825 2012
- Penniman, William.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Getting started : administrative adjudication
- Preparing a motion to intervene and protest
- What process is due?
- Administrative settlement processes
- Ex parte communications
- The choice between rulemaking and adjudication
- How to find rulemaking proceedings and file comments
- Developing a rulemaking strategy
- Ethics in filing rulemaking comments
- Judicial review : getting started
- The appellate challenge
- Judicial review and enforcement actions
- Judicial review of a rule
- Preparing a FOIA request
- FOIA and private entities
- Sunshine laws and open meeting requirements
- Getting guidance from an administrative agency
- Informal emergency action
- Privatization and the outsourcing of agency responsibilities : the management of federal prisons
- TSA no fly lists.
- Publication date
- Alfred C. Aman, Jr., William Penniman.