Yar'adua's seven-point agenda : an assessment
- Bello-Imam, I. B.
- English, Arabic. In English, with some Arabic.
- Ilorin, Nigeria : Al-Hikmah University, 2009.
- Physical description
- xiv, 372 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Abubakre, R. 'Deremi.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Yar'Adua's seven-point agenda : an assessment / I.B. Bello-Imam and Razaq 'Deremi Abubakre
- The power and energy conundrum in Nigeria : which way forward? / I.B. Bello-Imam
- Guaranteeing food security in Nigeria via sound agricultural policy / S.A. Ojeifo
- Agriculture and food security agenda of President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua's administration : how realistic? / A.O.Y. Raji
- Food security policy and implementation strategy for the Musa Yar'Adua administration in Nigeria / Lateef F. Oladimeji and Olayinka R. Karim
- An evaluation of Yar'Adua's mass transportation policy / Akhator Peter Akhere
- Jobs for prosperity : an assessment of Yar'Adua's agenda for wealth creation and employment generation / Akeem Amodu and Omotoso Moshood
- Yar'Adua's rule of law : conceptualizing reason in a mostly irrational world / A.J. Omede
- The challenge of the land reform policy of President Yar'Adua / Julius Uduimbo Azelama and Oscar Edoror Ubbenin
- The Niger Delta crisis and its implications for national security in Nigeria / O.A. Opaleye
- Ethnic minorities' denial as a challenge to national security in Nigeria / Adekola, Abdul-Azeez Alao
- Eradicating poverty through qualitative polytechnic education in Nigeria : the story so far / Steve A. Iyayi
- The challenges in the provision of university education in Nigeria / Razaq 'Deremi Abubakre
- The Niger-Delta problem and the Yar'Adua administration's response : from state repression to development promoting policy choices? / A. Sat Obiyan
- An assessment of the due process policy of the Federal Government of Nigeria / Basil O. Osbionebo
- An evaluation of Yar'Adua's rule of law in Nigeria / S.L. Nurudeen
- Power differentials and the challenge for Yar'Adua's seven-point agenda / D.I. Temitope Jimoh
- Repositioning Nigerian education for relevance in the 21st century / Donald Abidemi Odeleye
- Real issues and the development strategy of President Yar'Adua's administration in the Niger-Delta / Iwara Eno Iwara.
- Publication date
- edited by I.B. Bello-Imam and Razaq 'Deremi Abubakre.