Australian principles of tort law
- Stewart, Pamela.
- Third edition.
- Annandale, NSW : The Federation Press, 
- Copyright notice
- Physical description
- l, 667 pages ; 24 cm
KU940 .S74 2012
- Unknown KU940 .S74 2012
- Stuhmcke, Anita.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction to the law of torts
- The nature of intentional torts
- Intentional torts to the person
- Actions on the case for physical injuries or nervous shock
- Trespass to land
- Intentional torts relating to goods
- Defences to intentional torts
- Introduction to negligence and duty of care
- Breach of duty
- Scope of liability : causation
- Scope of liability : remoteness of damage
- Defences to negligence : contributory negligence, voluntary assumption of risk and statutory defences
- The framework of the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW)
- Personal liability of criminals, volunteers, good samaritans and the apologetic
- Atypical plaintiffs and specific duty issues
- Negligently caused pure economic loss
- Liability of statutory authorities in negligence
- The tort of breach of statutory duty
- Vicarious liability and non-delegable duties
- Contribution among tortfeasors.
- Publication date
- Copyright date
- Pam Stewart, senior lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Technology, Sydney, Anita Stuhmcke, professor, Faculty of Law, University of Technology, Sydney.