Re-imagining the trust : trusts in civil law
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Physical description
- vii, 284 p. ; 23 cm.
K795 .R45 2012
- Unknown K795 .R45 2012
- Smith, Lionel D.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Introduction / Lionel Smith
- Reflections regarding the diversity of ways in which the trust has been received or adapted in civil law countries / Madeleine Cantin Cumyn
- Recognition of common law trusts in civil law jurisdictions under the Hague trusts convention with particular regard to the Italian experience / Michele Graziadei
- Express trusts in Israel/Palestine : a pluralist trusts regime and its history / Adam Hofri-Winogradow
- Truth and reconciliation : notions of property in Louisiana's civil and trust codes / Michael McAuley
- Trust laws in China : history, ambiguity and beneficiary's rights / Lusina Ho
- The French fiducie, or the chaotic awakening of a sleeping beauty / François Barriere
- The re-imagined trust / Lionel Smith.
- Publication date
- edited by Lionel Smith.