Neo-liberalism, interventionism and the developmental state : implementing the New Partnership for Africa's Development
- Trenton, N.J. : Africa World Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 357 p. : ill ; 22 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Neo-liberalism and the developmental state : consideration for the New Partnership for Africa's Development / Karl Botchway and Jamee Moudud
- Political analysis of the genesis of NEPAD / Philip C. Aka
- Past African development initiatives and NEPAD : a brief review / Mohammed I. Jahed and Asha Sekomo
- NEPAD's imprint : advances and continuing challenges to good governance in Africa / Dorina A. Bekoe
- Human security for human development in Africa after 2010 : what sustainable impacts of NEPAD? / Timothy M. Shaw
- IMF and World Bank economic programs on inflation : lessons for NEPAD / Hermann Sintim-Aboagye
- The realities of regional integration : the NEPAD perspective / Richard Ilorah
- Implementing state interventionist development : the role of the multinational corporation / Benjamin F. Bobo
- Can NEPAD achieve sustainable growth and development? / Phillip G. LeBel.
- Publication date
- edited by Benjamin F. Bobo and Hermann Sintim-Aboagye.