Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
PR6068 .O93 H37 1999
- Unavailable PR6068 .O93 H37 1999
- GrandPré, Mary ill.
- 1 The Boy Who Lived 1
- 2 The Vanishing Glass 18
- 3 The Letters from No One 31
- 4 The Keeper of the Keys 46
- 5 Diagon Alley 61
- 6 The Journey from Platform Nine and Three-quarters 88
- 7 The Sorting Hat 113
- 8 The Potions Master 131
- 9 The Midnight Duel 143
- 10 Halloween 163
- 11 Quidditch 180
- 12 The Mirror of Erised 194
- 13 Nicolas Flamel 215
- 14 Norbert The Norwegian Ridgeback 228
- 15 The Forbidden Forest 242
- 16 Through the Trapdoor 262
- 17 The Man with Two Faces 288.
- Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.
- Witches > Fiction.
- Wizards > Fiction.
- Magic > Fiction.
- Schools > Fiction.
- England > Fiction.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character) > Juvenile fiction.
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary organization) > Juvenile fiction.
- Witches > Juvenile fiction.
- Wizards > Juvenile fiction.
- Magic > Juvenile fiction.
- Schools > Juvenile fiction.
- England > Juvenile fiction.
- Reprint/reissue date
- Original date
- by J.K. Rowling ; illustrations by Mary GrandPré.
- Harry Potter ; year 1
- "First Scholastic trade paperback printing, September 1999"--T.p. verso.
- Originally published: 1st American ed. New York : A.A. Levine Books, 1998.
- "Year 1"--Spine.
- Sequel: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.