Discovering and developing talents in Spanish-speaking students
- Thousand Oaks, Calif. : Corwin, c2012.
- Physical description
- xviii, 194 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
LC2669 .D57 2012
- Unknown LC2669 .D57 2012
- Smutny, Joan F.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Changing landscape of U.S. schools: a call to action
- Bilingualism: a cognitive strength
- A cultural primer
- Recognizing talents, abilities, and creativity in your Spanish-speaking students
- Identifying gifted Hispanic students
- Effective ways for teachers to connect with Spanish-speaking parents
- Developing the strengths and talents of Hispanic ELLs: strategies for getting started
- Program options for advanced Hispanic ELLs: putting your strategies to work.
- Publication date
- Joan Franklin Smutny ... [et al.].