jump to search box
(no search term entered)
(no limits selected)
More about this book at Google Books
Browse by call number:
LB1731.4 .S24 2012
I get by with a little help ...
Education Library (Cubberley) » LB1731.4 .R64 2006
Evaluación del programa de tutoría ...
Romo López, Alejandra
Education Library (Cubberley) » LB1731.4 .R656 2006
The SAGE handbook of mentoring and ...
Education Library (Cubberley) » LB1731.4 .S24 2012
Mentoring the educational leader
Strike, Kimberly T., 1966-
How to mentor in the midst of change
Sullivan, Cheryl Granade
Show full page
The SAGE handbook of mentoring and coaching in education / edited by Sarah J. Fletcher and Carol A. Mullen.
At the Library
Education Library (Cubberley)
LB1731.4 .S24 2012
LB1731.4 .S24 2012
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat
London ; Thousand Oaks, Calif. : SAGE, 2012.
xxiv, 542 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
Mentoring and coaching in education
Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
Section 1. Overviews of mentoring and coaching
1. Mentoring : an overview / Carol A. Mullen
2. Coaching : an overview / Sarah J. Fletcher
Section 2. Skills, values and understandings
3. Improving coaching by and for school teachers / David Leat, Rachel Lofthouse and Carl Towler
4. Fostering face-to-face mentoring and coaching / Andrew J. Hobson
5. Fostering the use of web-based technology in mentoring and coaching / Sarah J. Fletcher
6. Operationalizing phases of mentoring relationships / Carol A. Mullen and Dale H. Schunk
Section 3. Culturally based concepts
7. Educating the critically reflective mentor / Geraldine Mooney Simmie and Joanne Moles
8. Politics and systems of coaching and mentoring / Andrew Hargreaves and Jane Skelton
9. Mentoring : apprenticeship or co-inquiry? / Tadashi Asada
10. Effects of race and racial dynamics on mentoring / Juanita Johnson-Bailey
11. Mentoring innovation through online communications in a digital culture / Helga Dorner
12. Perspectives on culture and mentoring in the global age / Frances Kochan and Joseph T. Pascarelli
Section 4. School contexts
13. Mentoring and coaching for school teachers' initial teacher education and induction / Pete Sorensen
14. Mentoring and coaching for teachers' continuing professional development / Philippa Cordingley and Natalia Buckler
15. A critical-constructivist perspective on mentoring and coaching for leadership / Gary M. Crow
16. Mentoring and coaching for leadership development in schools / Christopher Rhodes
17. Dialogical mentoring and coaching in early years leadership / Paul Watling and Mike Gasper
18. Coaching in the K-12 context / Joellen Killion
19. Using mentoring and coaching for professional learning in UK secondary schools / Cathy Pomphrey and Suzanne Burley
20. Multidimensional understandings of school-based mentoring / Po-yuk Ko, Mun-ling Lo and John Chi-kin Lee
21. Mentoring student teachers in professional development schools in Israel / Maureen Rajuan
Section 5. Adult and higher education contexts
22. Mentoring doctoral students in educational leadership programs / Ken Young and Sandra Harris
23. Mentoring and coaching in further education / Janet Oti
24. Empowerment in the faculty-student mentoring relationship / Catherine A. Hansman
25. Student peer mentors as a navigational resource in higher education / Jenepher Lennox Terrion
Section 6. Inclusion
26. Using best practices for teaching the process of coaching / Hal Portner and Mary H. Portner
27. Mentoring graduate students of color / Richard J. Reddick and Michelle D. Young
28. The role of mentoring in adult literacy and numeracy in Northern Ireland / Shelley Tracey
29. Peer mentoring and inclusion in writing groups / Dannielle Joy Davis, Kara Provost and Sonya Clark
Section 7. Research issues
30. E-mentoring and educational research capacity development : a conceptual perspective / Norbert Pachler and Ana Redondo
31. Knowledge base of mentoring and mentor preparation / Sylvia Yee Fan Tang
32. Mentoring teacher inquiry : lessons in lesson study / Susan Groundwater-Smith
33. Research mentoring in higher education / Jean Rath.
Fletcher, Sarah, 1949-
Mullen, Carol A.
Mentoring in education.
Compare in Socrates
. Stanford, California 94305. (650) 725-1064.
Opt Out of Analytics
jump to top