- Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, c2012.
- Physical description
- ix, 250 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edinburgh studies in law ; v. 10.
KDC318 .M33 2012
- Unknown KDC318 .M33 2012
- "The works of Neil MacCormick : a bibliography and a bibliographical essay on Scottish themes"--P. 25-69.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- A post-positivist outlook from the thistle / Hector MacQueen
- The works of Neil MacCormick : a bibliography and a bibliographical essay on Scottish themes / Maksymilian Del Mar
- John Millar and slavery / John W. Cairns
- Adam Ferguson, classical republicanism and the imperative of modernity / Alexander Broadie
- The many conceptions of a legal system / Gerry Maher
- The idea of a legal system : between the real and the ideal / Julie Dickson
- Scottish nationalism for and against the union state / Neil Walker
- Stateless nations in the European Union : two cheers not three / Joanne Scott
- Neil MacCormick : public intellectual / Drew Scott
- Scotland's meridian : a memoir of Neil MacCormick in the Scottish public sphere / William Storrar
- Neil MacCormick : an epilogue / Zenon Bańkowski.
- Publication date
- edited by Neil Walker.
- Edinburgh studies in law ; v. 10