Global education policy and international development : new agendas, issues and policies
- London ; New York, NY : Bloomsbury Academic, 2012.
- Physical description
- xiv, 296 p. ; 24 cm.
LC67 .D44 G56 2012
- Unknown LC67 .D44 G56 2012
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Global education policy and international development: an introductory framework / Antoni Verger, Mario Novelli and Hülya K. Altinyelken
- Researching global education policy: angles in/on/out / Susan L. Robertson
- Participation in international development and education governance / Donald Brent Edwards and Stephen Klees
- Silences, stereotypes and local selection : negotiating policy and practice to implement the MDGS and EFA / Elaine Unterhalter
- Education decentralisation in South Africa and Zimbabwe: the gap between intention and practice / Daryl Stenvoll-Wells and Yusuf Sayed
- Implementing global policies in African countries: conceiving lifelong learning as basic education / Anja P. Jakobi
- Conditional cash transfers in education for development: emergence, policy dilemmas, and diversity of impacts / Xavier Bonal, Aina Tarabini and Xavier Rambla
- School-based management in post-conflict Central America: undermining civil society and making the poorest parents pay / Margriet Poppema
- Ethnic/racial diversity and education policy: the role of the black movement and multi-scalar processes within the public agenda in Brazil / Renato Emerson dos Santos and Inti Maya Soeterik
- A converging pedagogy in the developing world?: insights from Uganda and Turkey / Hülya Kosar Altinyelken
- Globalizing educational interventions in zones of conflict: the role of Dutch aid to education and conflict / Mario Novelli and MTA Lopes Cardozo
- The national politics of global policies: public-private partnerships in Indian education / Antoni Verger and Sanne VanderKaaij
- Measuring and interpreting re-contextualization: a commentary / Gita Steiner-Khamsi
- Global education policy: creating different constituencies of interest and different modes of valorisation / Roger Dale.
- Publication date
- edited by Antoni Verger, Mario Novelli and Hülya Kosar Altinyelken.